NATO-DVTL Picatinny to ARCA Adapter Overview
The Really Right Stuff NATO Dovetail provides quick-release functionality for your NATO Accessory Rail and Mil Std 1913 Picatinny. The NATO Dovetail is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, designed and manufactured in Lehi, UT.
The NATO Dovetail is a semi-permanent clamp mount. The RRS 1.5" dovetail system allows equipment furnished with the NATO Dovetail to be quickly mounted and dismounted in RRS quick-release clamps while maintaining consistent accuracy with your RRS support systems.
The NATO Dovetail can be mounted with the barricade texture facing either forward or backward. The bottom of the NATO Dovetail has one 1/4"-20 mounting accessory port, enabling direct mounting to tripods and ball heads.
The NATO Dovetail is CNC machined and type III hard anodized. They are built from the ground up for maximum functionality, performance, ruggedness, ergonomic fit, and finish.
- RRS 1.5" Standard Dovetail
- Left/Right Side Mount
- Captive Spring/Loaded Jaw
- CNC machined 6061 Aluminum
- All corners and edges are rounded for better feel and ergonomics
- Tumbled, satin finish
- Hard-Anodized; Type III Black
- NATO STANAG 4694 specification to fit on NATO Accessory Rail and Mil STD 1913 Picatinny
- 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- QD (Quick Detach) socket
- One 4 "M3 tapped" holes, enabling compatibility with the Barricade Stop (BSTP)
- RRS Dovetail Standard
Country of Origin: USA
- Length: 2.4"/ 61mm
- Width: 1.5"/ 38mm
- Height: 0.7"/ 18mm
- Weight: 2.9oz/ 83g
- Torque Spec: 25-30"/ lbs
In The Box
- (1) RRS NATO-DVTL
- (3) Black Nitride coated Alloy Steel 10/32-1/4 Socket Cap Screw
- (1) Flathead Alloy Steel Black Nitride screw M3-0.50x6mm
- (1) 1/8" hex key
- (1) 5/32" hex key
- (2) stop screws
- (1) NATO-DVTL QR-Code Reference Card for User Manual
- Country of Origin:
- 2.4"/ 61mm
- 1.5"/ 38mm
- 0.7"/ 18mm
- 2.9oz/ 83g
- Torque Specs:
- 25-30"/ lbs
Just what I needed to complete my hunting set up.
Design and quality is amazing.