Multi-Purpose Rail Overview
The Really Right Stuff MPR-Cinema accessory bars give a variety of options for mounting cameras and accessories. Similar to our traditional camera bars, both top and bottom sides have 1.5" dovetails for compatibility with all RRS quick-release clamps. The top and bottom have alternating 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded sockets spaced 15mm apart. On the sides of the MPR-Cinema accessory bars are 1/4"-20 threaded sockets spaced 9mm apart. The extruded 6061-T6 aluminum profile allows this bar to weigh 14% lighter per inch while also 25% more stiff than our traditional camera bars. The top has laser engraved markings every 5mm to make it easy to repeat setups. The MPR-Cinema is available in 180mm, 270mm, 360mm, 450mm, and 540mm lengths.
Designed for the cinema industry, the RRS MPR-Cinema accessory bars provide a versatile mounting platform for the most demanding professional use. Stay tuned for additional products compatible with this system.
- Double dovetail rail accepts 1.5" Dovetail clamps on top and bottom
- Laser engraved at 5mm increments (starting at 0mm from each end)
- Includes alternating 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded sockets spaced 15mm apart top and bottom
- Includes 1/4"-20 threaded sockets spaced 9mm apart on the sides
- 180mm, 360mm, and 540mm lengths available (connector piece coming soon)
- Not compatible with accessories designed for the RRS CB-10, CB-18, and CB-28 camera bars
- Stay tuned for additional products compatible with this system
Country of Origin: USA
- Available Lengths: 180mm/270mm/360mm/450mm/540mm (7.1"/10.6"/14.2"/17.7"/21.3")
- Width (all sizes): 38mm / 1.5"
- Height (all sizes): 23mm / 0.9"
- Weight, 180mm: 213g / 7.5oz
- Weight 270mm: 353g / 12.4 oz
- Weight, 360mm: 425g / 15.0oz
- Weight 450mm: 588g / 20.7oz
- Weight, 540mm: 638g / 22.5oz
In the Box
- (1) Cinema Rail
- (1) QR User Manual