Unparalleled in design and quality, the Anvil-30 ARC stands as a testament to meticulous craftsmanship. Experience shooting and observation on a foundation that epitomizes precision.
ANVIL-30 ARC BALL HEAD
REINVENTING CONTROL FOR EVERY ADVENTURE
Crafted to Perfection
Empower Every Shot
Elevate your confidence in every setting. With the Anvil-30 ARC, doubt dissipates, replaced by certainty in every capture, every observation, every mission-critical moment.
Beyond mere stability, the Anvil-30 ARC promises unwavering reliability. Whether in rugged terrains or demanding conditions, it remains the steadfast partner you can rely on.
Load Capacity: 35 ft-lbs/ kg
Height: 2.67"/ 6.78cm
Width: 2.51"/ 6.37cm
Length: 2.85"/ 7.23cm
Ball Diameter: 30mm
Tripod Mount: 3/8"-16
Weight: 15.2oz/ 433g
- RRS-Lock™ System adds unique safety-stop features which are built in to both a mounting rail and quick-release clamp that adhere to the RRS 1.5” Standard. The advantage of the System is the user has multiple “hard-stop” positions along the rail while retaining smooth edges and corners for maximum ergonomics and a snag-free interface that is inherently resistant to wearing down. The ”hard-stop” feature is comprised of a 5mm diameter steel pin that engages 5.5mm diameter holes in the rail. In addition to supplementing the traditional friction-based clamping mechanism, the interface prevents unintentional repositioning of the rail within the clamp when the RRS-LOCK™ is engaged.
- Adjustable clamp jaw allows compatibility with many other arca-type rails that are not in spec with the RRS 1.5" Dovetail Standard
- Patent Pending Dual lever-release clamp for fast and easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Stronger, lighter, faster than anything we have seen on the market
- Re-positionable lever-release for a variety of situations
- Highly-visible level embedded in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- All components are of the finest RRS quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
ADAPT WITH EASE
EMPOWER YOUR ADVENTURE
Machined from solid aircraft aluminum and stainless steel. Brutally tested in the desert sun, murky mud, and frozen mountains. Ready for whatever.
Stronger, lighter, faster than anything we have seen on the market. With a re-positionable lever-release for a variety of situations
LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVY HITTER
Capable of supporting the heaviest rifles ... including the .50 BMG
Adpaters are designed to fit RRS Versa Tripods. We cannot guarantee compatibility with third party tripods.
IN THE BOX
(1) SOAR Anvil-30 ARC Ball head
(1) Padded Cordura pouch with drawstring closure
(1) 9/64" hex key (required to mount ballhead to TFCT tripod)
(1) User's guide for ball head and clamp features
- Load Capacity:
- 35 ft-lbs
- 2.67"/ 6.78cm
- 2.51"/ 6.37cm
- 2.85"/ 7.23cm
- Ball Diameter:
- Tripod Mounting:
- 15.2oz/ 433g
- Country of Origin:
- United States
This is the best head for shooting off of, clip in or tac table bag it. There is not a faster more adjustable head made.
I purchased the Anvil-30 ARC along with a SOAR Rail. Both together utilize the R-Lock locking system with a pin in the ball head clamp which engages holes in the bottom of the RRS/ARCA rail. Pros: >> The Ball Head with integrated RRS/Picatinny clamp and multiple attachment methods to the tripod are very elegant. The #3 adapter is 70mm and will fit many 70mm-standard non-RRS tripods. This is only mentioned briefly in the adapter video, so a good thing to be aware of. Cons: The top locking lever for the RRS/Pic rail clamp has a couple of questionable features: >> The lever has three positions: Tightened, Sliding, and Released. The lever locks in the fully tightened position and the little nub which must be pressed to release is tiny. I'm not sure it could be released with gloves on. At least, there is an option to disable the lock with some fiddly disassembly and reassembly of the locking arm. >> In the sliding position (clamp half open so rail can't be removed) the R-Lock pin does NOT RETRACT, so the rail DOES NOT SLIDE! Again, the tiny locking nub can be pressed to retract the pin but doing so is not easy. It is hard to understand a Sliding position which does not allow the rail to slide! >> More of a comment on the rail, but my rifles all have 17" forends, but the longest R-Lock rail is only 13-1/2 inches.
This is exactly what I wanted with the arca/ picatinny rail combo. Can use tripod for glassing and shooting. But still use bipod also. Holds rifles w/ pic perfect. Go with the best and to heck with the rest.
Best in its class
Very easy to manipulate.
Super ball head for PRS shooting. Great idea to offer the Anvil-30 by itself as the TFCT tripod Anvil combination is difficult to find. I mounted this on an existing carbon fiber tripod and headed to the range. RRS SOAR has hit it out of the park with the redesign of the Anvil-30 and the new plate.