TA-LBSC Leveling Base Dual Clamp Overview
The TA-LBSC adds the ability to clamp on to Picatinny and our 1.5" Dovetail standard to you current TA-3 Leveling base. With the addition of the TA-3-platform assembly purchased separately you can screw the TA-LBSC onto the leveling base you already own.
The clamp will stay on your tripod head/accessory all the time, and the plate will stay on your equipment all the time. You will need to purchase a separate quick-release plate for each item that you want to mount in the quick-release clamp on your tripod head.
Clamp jaws open and close by flipping a single lever on our innovative, patented lever-release clamps. The graceful stainless steel S-shaped cam-locking lever provides desirable benefits over traditional screw knob clamps.
The TA-LBSC installs only to Really Right Stuff leveling bases.
To install onto RRS leveling bases, you will need the TA-UPF Platform. This will allow customers with our TA-3, TA-2, and TA-U Leveling bases to add the dual mount to your system.
- Installs only to RRS leveling bases
- 12mm Bullseye level
- Easy Top-Loading: In one quick action, the clamp can go from closed to fully open, allowing easy top-loading of Picatinny and 1.5" RRS standard quick-release camera and lens plates; no more lost shots while fumbling to feed the plates into the end of the clamp
- Visual Confirmation of Lock Position: You can readily observe if the lever is locked, half-open or fully open
- Low Profile: The lever does not protrude above or below the top or bottom of the clamp, and, in the closed position, the lever closely hugs the contours of the clamp; this makes it less of a "weed catcher" in the field and reduces the chance of being damaged in a fall
- Less Abrasive, No Twisting: The smooth contours of the lever are less abrasive than standard knurled knobs, and for those with arthritic hands, the graceful lever cams open and closed with just finger force
- Super Tough, Reliable: The stainless steel lever delivers a lifetime of wear and rides on a self-lubricating, wear-resistant bronze bearing surface; delivers 50lbs. of holding power under full compression (the fully closed position) with our plates; this is more than sufficient for any practical photographic application
Country of Origin: USA
- Clamp Diameter: 2.86"/ 72.6mm
- Height: 0.68"/ 21.8mm
- Weight: 4.7oz/ 133g
In The Box
- (1) TA-LBSC lever-release clamp
- (2) Stainless Steel Flat Head Screw M5-0.8 x 12mm