The SC-ARC by Really Right Stuff signifies a new horizon in clamping technology. Engineered with the perfect blend of strength, adaptability, and precision, this device transforms your setup to perform optimally in any given scenario. The SC-ARC is not just a tool; it's a game-changer. It's designed to boost your confidence, knowing your gear is secured by one of the most reliable clamping systems available. Experience the SC-ARC difference today, and witness your performance elevate to new heights.
SC-ARC DUAL CLAMP
THE ULTIMATE BLEND OF STRENTH, ADAPTABILITY, & PRECISION ENGINEERING
- RRS-Lock™ System adds unique safety-stop features which are built in to both a mounting rail and quick-release clamp that adhere to the RRS 1.5” Standard. The advantage of the System is the user has multiple “hard-stop” positions along the rail while retaining smooth edges and corners for maximum ergonomics and a snag-free interface that is inherently resistant to wearing down. The ”hard-stop” feature is comprised of a 5mm diameter steel pin that engages 5.5mm diameter holes in the rail. In addition to supplementing the traditional friction-based clamping mechanism, the interface prevents unintentional repositioning of the rail within the clamp when the RRS-LOCK™ is engaged.
- Easy Top-Loading: In one quick action, the clamp can go from closed to fully open, allowing easy top-loading of RRS Dovetail and arca-swiss compatible quick-release plates; no more lost shots while fumbling to feed the plates into the end of the clamp
- Visual Confirmation of Lock Position: You can readily observe if the lever is locked, half-open or fully open
- B&T Industries’ Atlas A.R.M.S. 17s bipods
- Thunder Beast Arms TBAC
- Magpul A.R.M.S. 17s Style
- All other A.R.M.S. 17s applications
- Jaw Length: 1.97"/ 50mm
- Width: 2.94"/ 74.6mm
- Height: 0.7"/ 17.4mm
- Weight: 3.8oz/107g including hardware
Adjustable clamp tension increases compatibility with third party plates and rails
PATENTED DUAL CLAMP
Features the patented RRS dual clamp for both Picatinny and Arca-style rails
Backwards compatible with non RRS-Lock™ Arca-style rails
Easy top-loading allows users to quickly mount and unmount their bipods to their rifles
IN THE BOX
(1) SC-ARC Clamp
(1) QR Manual Guide
- Jaw Length:
- 1.97"/ 50mm
- 2.94"/ 74.6mm
- 0.7"/ 17.4mm
- 3.8oz / 107g including hardware
Pic rail ARCA combo head is absolutely awesome. I've purchased 3 now and ready for another. It's a great option when running both pic bipod and ARCA tripod or any kinda combination. I'm really impressed how smooth this head slides along with the AREA419 rails. It's truly to the best combination I've ever ran. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THIS SET UP
This is basically the same clamp as the apex on the Anvil style heads, and I have one on my TFCT-34L tripod. Easily adjustable, and clamps nicely. My only complaint is that for the intended usage of this clamp in PRS and NRL games, the safety on the clamp is really a bit of a negative. I found it easy to remove (along with the R-LOCK plunger, as I don't have any R-LOCK compatible rails), but wish it was available in a non-locking version.
I connected this clamp to a gen 2 ckye pod with the arms 17 head. Fit perfectly and now I can connect the bipod to all 1913 and RRS railed rifles in the safe. Sweet!
Excellent product, precision made. Fast customer service.
Exceptional design and well crafted.
I have two of these and it’s the best clamp combo out there. Very easy to work with under nightvision. Do yourself a solid put one on your ballhead and one on your atlas bipod. Boom life’s complete.
Outstanding piece of kit. High quality, works exactly as promised.
Great clamp. I like it better than the older design of throw lever. The ability to clamp to ARCA or Picatinny isn't the only thing that makes this clamp stand out, it's built extremely well.
I have an older spec BH-55 Ball Head that was perfectly suited to holding long telephoto lenses and big cameras. However, I no longer shot pictures but instead PRS rifles at insanely long distances. I have two of the Anvil-30 ARC heads and realized the advantage of the locking ARC clamp to secure a 28+ pound rifle. Being able to retrofit my older BH-55 with the SC-ARC and new Rosette adapters allows me to use the great features of that Ball Head with my rifles. As with all RRS/SOAR products everything is top shelf quality and superbly well designed and made. The inclusion in the SC Rosette adapter of longer screws with both thread pitches that RRS has used over the years was a really nice thoughtful touch.
Well made and perfect for the task at hand. The quality of the product speaks for itself, what more can I say!